Looking for some help in putting your organization on the web? We can help!
Our website design philosophy takes into account several principals:
- website purpose: I take the time to determine what you want to get out of your website; who is your intended audience? what do you want to accomplish with the site?
- navigational ease: your website should be easy to navigate. Regardless of the page you enter the site on, you should know where you are, where you can go, and how to get back to the home page.
- information organization: information should be organized into logical groupings, making information easy to find.
- browser compatibility: websites should be viewable on the most common browsers on the most common operating systems.
- web indexing: a website is only effective if your target audience can find it. Web sites should be designed to be compatible with web crawlers to increase web search engine accuracy.
Please feel free to contact us for additional information.